Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What i learned

Well what I learned from this topic was many great events that occurred past, present, and maybe the future. I didn’t know steroids were even made way back in 300 BC. I found out that steroids are Illegal. Steroids are made overseas and smuggled into the United States or made in underground labs in this country. There aren’t many teenagers that used steroids but there was some who tested positive. Doing recent research on this topic I found out that if another baseball player who testes positive for performance enchanting drugs were going to be banned from baseball. Using steroids is a faster way to cheat and a easier to get caught using them. All of this knowledge is helping me understand that steroids are not the way out of your problems if your are a student athlete. I really liked the part of this topic when I found out that steroids were being used during the Olympics. It shocked me beacuse i didnt really think steroids were even used for that. Its amazing what i have learn from this one topic. Steroids can be used for some postive just as much as people abuse the chance of taking steroids. Steroids can be used for curing asthma. I read an article that really helped me alot but, what i found new from it was that athletes only use steroids to improve on their very own skills. Ive really much from this topic it showed me a side of the famous players that you see on tv are not what they seem to be.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to say that I ordered Testosterone Anadoil from www.medsheaven.com and I am very happy with the results! I highly recommend this.The best part is no pescription required when ordering from them!!!

    ReplyDelete